Ubud. Three Monkeys is an intimate and stylish restaurant, specializing in a fusion of mediterranean, vegetarian and Indonesian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh and authentic ingredients.
Location : Ubud, Monkey Forest Road
Reservation : +62 361 975 554
- Ask for a table at the back, close to the rice fields
- Reservation highly recommended in the peak season
- Ideal for a drink, snack, lunch or a cozy dinner
A fusion of mediterranean, vegetarian and Indonesian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh and authentic ingredients.
- Vietnamese summer prawn rolls
- Creme of tomato & toasted red peppers soup, with basil and yoghurt
- Sesame crusted thai spiced fish cakes with young mango salsa
- Be tongkoi sambal matah: grilled tuna in a sesame soya marinade, mango sambal olek
- Chicken and cashew nut marsala
- Moroccan spiced lamb a la Tagine
- Wide selection of salads and sandwiches
- Pan fried snapper fillets
- NEW : delicious pizza with wheat crust prepared in traditional oven
- Dessert : home made gelato
Comments from restaurant and tourist guides:
- Lonely Planet - April 2009 : "Mellow music and artworks set a cultured mood. The tables overlooking the rice field out back make it magic. By day there are sandwiches, salads and gelato. At night there's a fusion menu of Asian classics, including addictive Vietnamese summer prawn rolls."
- Tripadvisor : www.tripadvisor.com/Three Monkeys
- Bali Eats - The Bali Restaurant Guide : Bali Eats/Three Monkeys: "This Monkey Makes Sense!"